Sunday, January 30, 2011

Record a day. Day 28: Dave Matthews Band 'Crash'

of the first three major releases (under the table and dreaming, crash, before these crowded streets) I like this one the most. This one is real drum heavy and obviously they are known for Carter's skills. I remember the first time seeing these guys in 2001. Mike and I drove up to Dodger stadium and picked up Theresa on the way there in north county somewhere. I felt real out of place driving in to dodger stadium but it was cool when we got there. May 22nd 2001 to be exact... it was the day we moved in to our new apartment in El Cajon... driving home was a little tricky as my car started to over heat in the parking lot.... dangit!... i found that going 90+ mph kept enough current of air on the engine to keep it cool. I dont remember if I got a ticket but I did see a few cop cars on the way down.... im gonna assume I did. anyway... DMB = thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment