Saturday, January 22, 2011

Record a day. Day 21: Deftones 'Adrenaline'


First time hearing of these guys was when I saw them live. Warped tour 1998... I think it was the last year or second to last year that they had it at the del mar fair grounds...saw a guy coming out of the pit with his whole face and shirt bloody...but didnt look in pain... The first band I ever heard to actually scream in their songs (I had heard korn before but that isnt screaming compared to these guys). This album is a real clean recording, everything fits in it own pocket... you can distinctly make out bass doing something differnet than guitar.... I like that at times. a real metal sounding guitar, i dont listen to metal so I wouldnt classify these guys as that, but some good music.



No comments:

Post a Comment