Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Photo a day. Day 21: Fixed?


I got my car started last ngiht so I drove to parkway plaza... then it died there... and completely shut down... had to replace the battery... by myself with no tools... was parked next to Best buy and had to walk all the way to sears in the rain... got there and they said its $20 cheaper to give the old battery... so had to buy a friggin tool set from sears... walk all the way back in the rain.... rip that bad boy out... did I mention it was raining? then had to walk all the way back to sears with this heavy ass phuckin car battery... traded it in.. they hooked it up to their charger and it was at 0.3% life... so I bought a new battery... seventy bucks that I dont have...walked all the way back in the rain and hooked it up to the car... sat down and turned the key... BAM!! started up without a problem...AWESOME!!! Cars fixed.... backed out... on my way towards the light by Chipotle and it shuts down on me... SON OF A BITCH!!!!!! AHHHHH SO I had to get out and push my car while turning the wheel myself in the rain.. No , I dont need Help.. Merry Christmas to you too buddy! Yeah, how bout drive around me, you can see Im having trouble.... got it back into a parking stall and broke down in anger... why? Why did I think I could drive to phuckin el cajon when my p.o.s. doesnt even start? but... it eventually started again.... longest 4 hours of my life.... oh, and it was raining last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment