Thursday, December 2, 2010

Photo a day. Day 1: Volume
















Its 12:30 am. Im at the computer with my mp3 player rockin out silently while the whole house is asleep. Playin around on Facebook and playin Civilization. Just finished watchin a new episode of Special Victims Unit. Everyone has a blog, so Im gonna start one. My Name is Jesse. Im married to a beautiful woman named Kristen and have three great, smart, beautiful, caring, loving daughters. Kristen did a photo a day last year in december... I want to do it this year. Why not? I took a photo of the volume knob on one of my guitars. The first real guitar I got for my 15th birthday 14 years ago. Volume... whether its soft or hard, keep the volume cranked so that you can hear it all. Take Care! Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment